Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Megan and Christian, the wedding: Reception - Columbus MS and Pensacola FL photographer

And it all comes to an end with a huge party... and yeah, those navy boys know how to party.... :)  
 
DJ Ed Spencer of First Day Entertainment rocking out the introductions!








Cutting the cake with the sword!!!




John (the best man) and Kat (the maid of honor) were pros at the wedding toasting!



After dinner, we got to the fun part... Ed told Megan and Christian's love story and it was incredibly sweet and led to many happy tears and laughter... :)


And then came the dancing.... :)







Ha - love the look on every single girl's face getting ready for that bouquet!

And to end the night, the guys recreated the scene from Top Gun.... yeah, it was amazing!

Megan and Christian, I am forever in your debt for getting to be the one who got to capture all these memories for you... yall are amazing, and have some amazing family and friends, and I am so in love with you both - I wish you much, much happiness in your life together!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment