Welcome

Welcome to my new blog... this one is all about me and my artwork. You can view my main site at www.addietalley.com or my earlier work at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com, but this one is about shooting what I want. Its the images that I have been inspired to create... something new, something different. This will be the place for all my best work because these are mine. You can email me at addietalley@mail.com at any time!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wallace - 8 year old pics - Columbus Ms Photographer






This is my son Wallace... he just turned 8... we adopted him from Hong Kong in 2010 (we are adopting again and you can follow that process at www.blessedimpatience.blogspot.com) He does have down syndrome, but we rarely notice it anymore.  He has so much fun and has such a sweet personality... and boy is he a ham - I think you can tell a bit from the pictures.... he loves to put on what we have termed "the wallace show".... he does have a stubborn streak and can test your patience, but he is mostly alot of fun to have around.... and I love being his mom.... :)

Ill try to get Emma's pics up tomorrow... :)

Email me at addietalley@mail.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

And dont forget that I rent out formals and wedding dresses... and all the money is going towards our current adoption!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment